33万

主题

帖子

576万

积分

管理员

积分
发表于 2020-6-6 00:00:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
"Oh, well ye got to be pullin’ harder than that!" Tred McKnuckles yelled to his team of two horses and three dwarves. "I‘m hoping to be making Shallows afore the summer sun shines on me balding head!"
His voice echoed off the stone around them, a bellow befitting one of Tred‘s stature. He was stout, even as dwarves go, with a body that could take a beating and lumpy arms that could dish one out. He wore his yellow beard long, often tucked into the front of his huge belt, and kept a throwing hammer—commonly called "a dwarven arrow"—strapped on the back of each shoulder, ready for launch.
"It‘d be easier if ye didn‘t have th‘ other horse sitting in the back o‘ the wagon, ye blasted fool!" one of the pulling dwarves yelled back.
Tred responded by giving him a crack on the rump with the whip.
The dwarf stopped, or tried to, but the fact that the wagon kept on rolling, and he was strapped into the yoke, convinced him that maybe it would be a good idea to continue moving his strong and stubby legs.
"Don‘t ye doubt that I‘ll be payin‘ ye back for that one!" he growled at Tred, but the other dwarves pulling, and the three others still sitting up on the wagon beside the boss dwarf, all just laughed at him.

购买主题 本主题需向作者支付 30 金钱 才能浏览
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

热门推荐

©2001-2018  小说论坛  Powered by©Discuz!   
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表